How to set up a PBX without phone line?
How to set up a PBX without phone line? That means you need a wireless bridge to connect GSM network like 3G/LTD/5G.
In other words, you need to set up a wireless PBX in some places in which regular phone line or wired internet is not available, such as temperatre office, remote office，mining site…..
Generally, there are two options for wireless bridge:
- GSM modem
- Satellite station
GSM （Cellular Network modem)
In GSM 3G, you can use it in the place with perfect 3G signal, but don’t cant expect too much due to 3G technology and bandwidth.
Wireless IP-PBX becames the truth after GSM network upgraded to 4G. After more and more 5G network deployed, The connection of IP-PBX should be as good as wired internet.
The extra euipment is requirement in either 3G or 4/5G: GSM modem.
Consumer Class: Huawei Mobile Modem/Router:
- Communication standard: Cat 4
- Applicable network: 4G
- 4G Transmission rate:
- FDD LTE: DL 150 Mbps, UL 50 Mbps
- TDD LTE: DL 110 Mbps, UL 10 Mbps
- Transmission standard: Support 802.11 b/g/n standard, 2.4 GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO
- Wireless rate: Maximum transmission rate is 300 Mbps
- Wireless frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- 1 gigabit WAN/LAN adaptive interface (RJ45)
- 3 gigabit LAN interfaces (RJ45)
- 1 power port,
- 1 SIM card installation slot (Nano-SIM)